- We believe the Holy Scriptures to be the divinely inbreathed, infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the Persons of the Holy Trinity.
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal coming again at His second advent.
- We believe that justification is a judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely on the merits of Christ, and that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in holy living, the present day reality of the baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the Lord’s supernatural healing of the human body.
- We believe in Christ’s Lordship of the Church, the observance of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers, and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerate in the lake of fire.
OFFICIAL DOCTRINAL STATEMENT
- If you are interested in reading our official statement of fundamental truths, view the PDF version here.
- Calvary Assembly is an active member of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada. For more information on the PAOC, you can visit their website.